Tysons Corner Animal Hospital offers high quality boarding for dogs and cats. Amenities include:
- Indoor runs for large or multiple dogs.
- Trained staff able to care for any pets with special medical needs. .
- Luxurious cat “condos”, completely separate from the dog boarding area.
- Veterinarians on call for any medical problem that may arise while boarding.
- Grooming services through Waggin’ Tails Grooming …Click HERE!
The day of drop off is charged as a full day of boarding. We ask that all pet’s be dropped off and picked up at least 30 minutes prior to closing to allow our staff to get them settled into their boarding room.
For your pet’s protection, as well as the protection of our other boarding guests, we require all animals to be on a flea preventative. If one is not used, we can apply a dose for a single dose charge at time of drop-off.
For the safety of our other boarding guests and our staff, we require that all pets are current on vaccines. If your pet’s medical records are not kept here or vaccines were given elsewhere, proof of vaccinations will be required at drop-off. PLEASE NOTE: A Physical Exam will be performed when we administer vaccines.
Dogs: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, Heartworm Test, Fecal Test, & Flea Preventative
Cats: Rabies, Distemper, Fecal Test, FeLV/FIV Test, and Flea Preventative
Medications: There will be a medication administration fee per day for pets requiring medications. The fee will be noted on the boarding forms at drop-off.
Holiday Boarding: There will be an addtional $6 per day charge over major holidays.